Technical Trainer, Reliability Engineering Lab
6 month contract, possible extension
VOLT is working with our client, a world leader in all things electronics and devices for consumer electronics goods!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer for their Reliability Engineering Lab. In this position you will:
- Educate teams in electrical, environmental, and mechanical testing methods and show new products and train using them.
- Develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
- Be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Determine course content according to objectives, Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets), and Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe & evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum
- Bachelor's degree in electronics, engineering, or other technical discipline
- Proven experience as technical trainer using online training
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
No relocation or remote workers - LOCAL candidates only.
APPLY NOW for consideration. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- provided by Dice