Database Administration Lead Analyst
*Role is open to 100% remote, with a preference for a resource to sit in either the Eastern of Central timezone; manager is on EST.
Seeking an individual to design and build a SQL Server (preferred) or Oracle database that will be a source for reporting and ad-hoc analysis for the Value Management team. Will also be responsible for sharing data requirements to the Jira Align project team and defining requirements for data extracts needed from Jira Align to populate the Value Management DB.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Database Administration & Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Develops the most complex database systems for the organization. Coordinates with senior leaders to determine requirements.
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements complex databases including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security. Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
- Designs complex data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas. Liaisons with database software vendors and external technical support on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions. Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
- May participate in vendor selection and relationship management.
- Leads project teams, monitoring project schedules and costs. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as "the go-to person for the most complex Database Administration assignments.
For more information please contact Kyle Griffith ator
- Experience Database access languages such as SQL and storage platforms such as S3.
- Strong communication - able to translate technical jargon for non-technical audiences to understand
- Business consultation experience required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Experience with Agile practices
- Experience with Atlassian products (preferred)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or in any technical field that provides a solid basis for analytics or equivalent work experience. Masters preferred 5+ years' experience in database design and implementation
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position. - provided by Dice