needed for a contract
opportunity with Yoh's client located in La Crosse, WI. Local candidates only.The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Must have experience with Oracle Projects and Oracle Financials and/or integration.
- Excellent experience with agile delivery concepts and tools (Jira, etc.)
- Should have strong experience with Project Management.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps. Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!Recruiter: Anit Kumar
- Bachelor degree in an IT-related discipline
- Eight (8) - Ten (10) years of experience in Project Management.
- Strong communicator and troubleshooter.
- Ability to assist in test case development and execution.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here
- provided by Dice