If you're ready to further your career as a Business Analyst at a dynamic company, Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for you to check out. Are you comfortable with listening to customer needs and addressing them accordingly through a clear plan of action? To be successful in this role, candidates should possess a great deal of ambition and a strong set of communicative, social, and technical skills. Based in the Meriden, Connecticut area, this Business Analyst role is a full-time opportunity.
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
- Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements Requirements
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- SaaS experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Power BI
- Proficiency in T-SQL
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
- provided by Dice