Position Summary: The Mortgage Loans Encompass Super Admin/Technology Officer is responsible for the management and oversight of all mortgage loan technology systems. As an Encompass administrator this position is responsible for making improvements, updates, and facilitating project completion related to the maintenance of the Loan Origination Software. This position works closely with origination and operations management to evaluate business processes, customer experience, and data integrity as it relates to Encompass and other ancillary integrated systems and services.
- Serve as primary contact for technology used throughout the mortgage process; work closely with Loan Operations, Compliance, System Support, Project Management, and Information Technology Departments to utilize internal systems and applications in ways that are compliant and efficient.
- Advance department goals and efficiencies through technology applications; act as a resource for automation activities; participate in the formulation and implementation of new and revised processes and procedures.
- Implement, test, coordinate, and serve as administrator for all integrated ancillary technology services and technology vendors used in the mortgage loan department, such as but not limited to verification companies, point of sale platforms, plug-ins, and agency underwriting systems. Perform annual vendor management risk reviews.
- Develop reports and monitoring tools to be utilized during project implementation, and testing; as well as in response to compliance reviews, audits, and other operations related activities.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all secondary market investor guidelines, GSE requirements, federal regulations, compliance, and Union Bank loan policy; configure systems and processes to meet these requirements; stay ahead of changing requirements to ensure systems are setup to handle changes before the effective date; communicate changes as they relate to system use to the mortgage management team.
- Encompass super administrator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain encompass business rules, templates, document libraries, custom input and out-put forms.
- Manage integration of third-party vendors and services, provide ongoing vendor maintenance.
- Review Ellie Mae release notes and system administration guidelines, monitor for version updates, test, and approve updates for release.
- Design custom input forms that include custom fields, calculations, and automation, using intermediate level VB.net and other advanced coding.
- Document all technical specifications, change requests, testing, and training for proposed and deployed modifications to the software.
- Administer the reporting database and its contents, build reports to be analyzed by production and operations staff.
- Set up eFolder documents, assist underwriting with condition management, templates, OCR functionality and eFolder point of sale document integration.
- Develop advanced business rules, including field triggers, persona access to fields & loans, milestone completion, loan form printing and role access to documents.
- Regularly research and stay abreast mortgage technology trends and discuss opportunities with production and operations management.
- Support end user training.
- Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies.
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology or related field or comparable work experience.
- At least 5 years' experience in secondary market mortgage lending, with preference for experience in mortgage loan processing, closing, and post-closing.
- Minimum 2 years Encompass 360 (Ellie Mae) super administrator experience including VB.net coding.
- Solid understanding of lending industry, concepts, and practices.
- Valid Nebraska driver's license.
- Effective communicator
- Self-directed and takes initiative
- Independent with a team orientation and good judgment
- Time efficient and deadline driven
- High level of analytical skills
- Indoor work - not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards.
- Some sedentary work and occasional lifting and/or carrying up to 15 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- provided by Dice