Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
Our client, a global consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury department!
To apply to this Senior Treasury Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for providing support for all aspects of Cash Management, including bank account monitoring, payment processing, and cash forecasting. This role will also manage the Firm's global insurance coverages and provide administrative support for the Firm's Internal Market.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Monitor daily cash positioning and cash activities for corporate and local accounts.
- Initiate / approve daily payments including cross-currency transactions.
- Process weekly electronic ACH batches and "Paymode" batches.
- Facilitate intercompany settlement and the intercompany payment process.
- Perform cash and other financial analyses, including monthly worldwide cash forecast, monthly FS rate distribution, and monthly intercompany balance analysis.Job Requirements:
- Expertise in simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Deeply adept with financial reporting tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years' experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.