Thomas Allen is Hiring a Designated Coordinator!
Paid training provided!
LOCATION: Office in West St. Paul, MN
HOURS AVAILABLE: 20-25 hours/week, flexible Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Option to combine with other positions to create a full-time position.
JOB SUMMARY: The Designated Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that person-centered services are provided to individuals served in a manner consistent with MN 245D and the Positive Supports Rule.
* An Associate's degree in a field related to human services or public relations
* OR 2 years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to individuals with disabilities or to those who are age 65 or order
* OR a diploma in a field related to human services from a post-secondary institution AND 3 years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to individuals with disabilities or to those who are age 65 or order
* OR a minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities and 4 years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to individuals with disabilities or to those who are age 65 or order under the supervision who meets the qualifications identified above
* Ability to utilize computer programs and applications such as word processing and email
* Exceptional ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
* High levels of integrity, competency, and sense of urgency
* Flexibility and nimbleness in changing environments and situations
* Superior organizational skills
* Department of Human Services background clearance
* Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides a variety of person-centered services to individuals with disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota. Our team of nearly 800 employees are key players in assisting individuals served with group home support, semi-independent and independent living, case management, care coordination, and guardianship. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing services that empower those we support.
Join our team and make a difference!