Job Title: Field Service Technician
- Minimum of three (3) years of desktop/computer support experience
- A+ Certification preferred
- Proven technical ability to troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance on computers and peripheral equipment, including Windows, MacOS, and iOS systems
- Good communication skills - interpersonal, written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a challenging work environment
- Ability to communicate technical information to teachers, students, staff, and community stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for desktops, laptops and tablets to increase?reliability and access to equipment.?
- Assist with new technology deployment and the asset inventory, recovery and recycling process.
- Provide hands-on demonstrations of District hardware and software solutions to support end-users.
- Provide in-person and/or remote technical support services to teachers, students and parents.
- Update support requests in District's IT service management (ITSM) platform and inventory management system to ensure accurate capture of diagnoses, recommendations and resolutions for work completed.
From a startup in Detroit, we grew into a force in the technology and talent management industry, deploying nearly 10,000 U.S.-based consultants that develop, implement and run mission-critical systems and projects for our enterprise customers. VisionIT is now a subsidiary of Softtek, a global company and the largest provider of IT services from Latin America with a solid two-decade reputation serving the U.S. market. This expands our services and reach while reinvigorating who we are at heart, a trusted and long-term partner to our customers who is committed to world-class delivery.
- provided by Dice