For more than two decades, Centroid has been a leader in technology consulting. We are in the unique position to offer a broad range of services that reflect both our array of industry experience and our past performance solving complex business challenges. Our core services include Consulting Solutions, Managed Services, and Oracle Infrastructure Solutions. Centroid values employees and clients alike. Our goal is to provide superior service to our clients and provide our employees with continued growth and success.
This role is directly responsible for managing technical projects, the performance of project delivery teams, and ensuring projects and client engagements run smoothly. The Technical Project Manager supervises services as agreed by the client and Centroid in the contract, and ensures deliverables are met.
This is a part-time ( 20 hours per week) contract position at this time, but could grow into a full-time W2 opportunity.
• Develop and maintain project deliverables; including and not limited to; milestone dates, project plans, statuses, allocation of resources, project dependencies and budgets.
• Coordination of technical resources, as well as, facilitating the communication with clients, partners, and vendors.
• Ability to guide teams through the planning, design, development, testing, training and implementation stages of varying technical projects within a variety of industries.
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships in order to establish Centroid as a trusted advisor and supporter of the customer's business goals.
• Ability to define and manage to the scope of work, purpose, assumptions, and problem statement with the customer and project resources.
• Track, manage, negotiate, and maintain client SOWs (Statements of Work), budgets, and project resource timesheets.
• Provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including RAID Logging (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions) plus overall project status updates (e.g. Red, Yellow, Green summary status).
• Ability to communicate and create potential needs for change orders with clients based upon modifications in scope or when issues are identified that impact timelines and/or budgets.
• Attend or facilitate client project review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, quality process and project performance.
• Responsible for maintaining internal monthly billing in accordance with client contracts or statement of work. This includes regular reviews and management of resources time and timesheets.
• Maintain knowledge of the latest industry technologies and Centroid Service Offerings.
• Demonstrable experience working in a Professional Service Management capacity in the IT technical industry.
• Consulting experience managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts.
• Experience developing and managing technical projects.
• Proven people management skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and/or projects within multiple industries and technologies.
• Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
• 5-7 years of applicable industry experience.
• Experience managing projects utilizing Oracle technology - strongly preferred.
• Expertise in Oracle application solutions, cloud consulting, integration, and managed services - strongly preferred.
• Bachelors Preferred