Do you want to be part of a growing, well established, family friendly company? Samet Corp, headquartered in Greensboro, NC is looking for experienced, hard working, dynamic leaders to join our team in Charlotte, NC!!
Currently, Samet is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead our team to excellence! Our culture is built on teamwork and innovation. We encourage our Associates to be empowered when making decisions, and they can be confident that their voice will be heard.This SR PM should have experience managing financials, is not afraid to get out on the job site & knows their way around a job site well. Experience on multifamily projects is required. Senior Project Manager Position Description:
The Samet team provides a portfolio of diversified professional contracting services for construction of commercial/industrial, education, multi-family and medical/healthcare construction projects. Samet seeks a highly-skilled Project Manager to support and lead project efforts in our Raleigh, NC region. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Coordinating and directing project design, permitting and construction from owner contract negotiation through project closeout.
- Financial, quality and safety performance of assigned projects.
- Training and mentoring junior project team staff.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience managing commercial/industrial, education, multi-family or healthcare construction projects
- Demonstrated success at running $25-$75 million projects
- A 4 year degree in engineering, construction management, business administration or comparable relevant experience
- Strong leadership, management, computer skills and attention to detail
- LEED AP or LEED Green Associate is preferred
Samet Corporation is a leader in construction and real estate development services in the Triad area of North Carolina, and has been in business since 1961. Based in Greensboro, NC with offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Charleston, SC, Samet projects can be found throughout NC, SC and VA. Samet offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance