International Vitamin Corporation (IVC) is a leading global manufacturer of vitamins and nutritional supplements with more than half a century of private label and contract manufacturing experience, an impeccable quality and regulatory compliance record, and with new resources focused on enriching the health and lives of others.
Prepares weigh batches in strict compliance with the given batch records. Maintain and follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to produce a product of required quality within the timeframe of customer requirements.Responsibilities
- Properly executes all cleaning steps, equipment set-up and manufacturing instructions for installed pharmaceutical equipment in accordance with approved SOPs.
- Identify and stage raw materials according to batch documentation with the ability to systematically transfer material via MRP.
- Selecting, weighing and identifying containers in accordance to the batch record.
- Assisting in weighing validation experiments.
- Take and record gross, net and tare weights.
- Accurately label material containers, using the MRP system to generate labels.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and safe working environment at all times and notifies supervisor immediately of any safety concerns, accidents or injuries are observed.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all equipment logs, cleaning logs and documentation.
- Understands and adheres to all cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Identifies and reports any quality issues to supervisor or quality department.
- Understands and adheres to all Company policies, procedures, SOPs and Safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years operator experience or previous experience working in a regulated environment (cGMP or FDA) preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in GMP environment (Preferably in Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Strong work ethic, professional approach and ownership of lines production performance.
- Ability to read and comprehend SOP's, Batch Records and training documents
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to understand basic math and have basic computer knowledge.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop new skills is a requirement.
- Team player; works well with others.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
IVC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V - EOEWorking Conditions
- Ability to work Mandatory Overtime (Weekends) and Shift Work with required notice
- Job requires the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Requires the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to operate a forklift or pallet jack