***The preferred location for this role is Irving, TX, but can also be based from Jacksonville, FL or Boca Raton, FL.*** Company Overview:
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram . Position Summary:
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to the Chief Customer Officer and her Customer Experience Operations team, with primary responsibility for the P&L including budgeting, forecasting, monthly variance explains as well as business case modeling and analysis.
The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter with superior communication skills and experience understanding business drivers. In addition, the Senior Analyst must be able to work independently, as well as within a group environment, to generate and present project conclusions to corporate business partners and executive leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with CXO leadership to understand key initiatives and technology partners in order to appropriately budget and monitor actual expense.
- Provide monthly P&L analysis, ensuring that expenses are recorded completely and accurately.
- Maintain monthly reporting package for senior management including detailed analysis of financial results, headcount updates and status of key initiatives.
- Assist with financial modeling/business case analysis for technology investments.
- Maintain detailed models of 3rd Party fees for accurate forecasting and budgeting and to identify specific drivers of variance.
- Analyze subscriber-level detail for 3rd Party fees to ensure correct billing. Identify errors/anomalies in billing and work with vendor to resolve.
- Identify opportunities for savings and/or process improvements and partner with operational leaders to implement.
- Other special projects as they arise.
- B.S. degree required; business-related field preferred (i.e. Accounting, Finance).
- 3-5+ years of experience in an analytical role required, preferably in a matrixed corporate setting.
- Proven success providing proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business issues and participation in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to build effective relationships across business functions at all management levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the entire business model.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Expertise in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Developing relationships - building rapport, cultivating relationships and driving collaboration across broadly defined business teams.
- Advanced MS Excel required.
- Medium to Advanced MS Access required
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus.
- Analytical focus - Creating action plans from data/trends.
- Problem solving skills - identifies and solves for difficult to complex problems with effective solutions.