Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Able to excel at solving problems in a team environment?
- A self-motivated, multi-tasker, who works well in a fast-paced environment?
- Have the ability to communicate complex information easily?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Clinical Supervisor of Home Care
is responsible for the oversight of all personnel and all patient care services provided by the agency, whether directly or under arrangement. The oversight includes, but is not limited to making patient and personnel assignments, coordinating patient care, coordinating referrals, assuring that patient needs are continually assessed, and assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care.What you'll do:
- Assures the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team members.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage an assigned patient population.
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
What we're looking for:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with 1 year experience required.
- One(1) year management experience required.
- One(1) year home care experience preferred.
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc., a member of Caring Brands International, is the nation's most experienced healthcare franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently-owned franchises spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over 190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice to healthcare services and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we're a national leader in healthcare delivery.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: New Lexington
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time