Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimise base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
Primary work location: Tampa, Fl
Secondary work location: Brandon, Fl
The role of the Mondelēz International Senior Sales Service Representative (Sr. SSR) is a full-time, entry-level Sales position that is designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. This position will maximize sales, conduct effective planning & order-writing, as well as supporting and completing activities such as merchandising & shelf-pricing. The Sr. SSR acts as a sales expert to retail stores on a variety of territories covering the absence of a Sales Representative who may be on vacation or a leave of absence.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. This role will also be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Benefits and Compensation:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a competitive compensation package and mileage reimbursement, the Senior Sales Service Representative is also eligible to participate in an incentive program.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter: Ability to work independently
- Selling and Inventory Management: Fully using sales, order management systems and technologies to ensure exceptional customer service
- Promotions/Merchandising: Identifying opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support customer relations
- Utilization of innovation and creativity in generating new and unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to benefit customers and Mondelēz International
- Ability to form customer partnerships that exceed expectations and help customers identify and execute the appropriate strategies for their business success
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities, which include:
- Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over 100+ lbs., etc., while adhering to the safety expectations and processes
- Ability to stand and stock shelves, using repetitive hand/arm motions throughout the entire shift
- Unpacking Nabisco product consisting of 100 cases or more
- Experience utilizing hand pallet jack and pushing/pulling U-Boat carts is preferred.
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus, as well as work that has included physical activities (lifting, bending, reaching, carrying, pushing and pulling)
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to travel across the region, a week at a time, to cover a territory and being available to work weekends and holidays; some overnight travel may be required
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact for assistance.