Working directly with the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Consultant will serve as the initial sales consultant for potential clients brought in by either the inbound digital marketing efforts or outbound sales activities. It will be critical that this person brings excellent phone skills, entrepreneurial attitude and maintains strong time management/organizational skill sets.
The Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for gathering information on the lead and all documentation around their needs, in order to fully assist and support the customer with their digital marketing service package. Must be comfortable and confident in delivering online demos to potential customers as opportunities are permitted. In the first 90 days, the Inside Sales Consultant will spend 50% of his/her time prospecting, qualifying and setting demos for the inside sales team.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching multifaceted avenues of lead generation including self-generated leads, inbound leads, cold-calling, business directories, web searches, digital resources, and other sources
- Presenting and delivering information (via online demos) to potential clients
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Creating and maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product's function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week. Provide leadership to team members on best practices and continued guidance on processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent call center/inside sales experience (min. 2 years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Proven ability to achieve targets