The client would like the IT Governance Analyst/Release Coordinator to be able to deep dive into code reviews for custom cloud application development as well as recommend development best practices and efficiencies such as how to handle common modules, libraries, code sharing, etc. It's a very technical role.
There are multiple projects (Operations & Maintenance) for which they need a release coordinator. The person will need to make sure that there are no duplication of work & coordinate everything centrally, and make sure all projects are following best practices.
- 6-7 years of overall IT experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with IT governance
- 2-3 years of experience supporting IT development or O&M programs
- API development experience and insights is required for this role
- Experience supporting development of a repeatable process for identifying & analyzing technologies, tools, and best practices
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- Possess strong verbal and written skills
- Experience conducting peer reviews, peer-to-peer reviews, best practices on coding standards etc.
- Exhibit excellent time management skills and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
- 6 to 12-month managed services contract with option to extend
- During COVID: Work is 100% remote utilizing CITRIX and/or VPN over a fast internet connection
- Post-COVID: The consultant has to come onsite to one of the company's offices located in downtown Los Angeles, California.
- provided by Dice