Client Associate - RMA Team
Global Wealth Management Firm
Nashville, TN - remote until further noticeLong term contract
The hiring manager is looking for candidates that have call center background and experience in financial services. College grads with a Business or Finance background
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative to:
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service required.
- Experience in the Financial Services or Brokerage industry - preferred
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills; strong verbal communications skills using the phone
- Ability to sustain long-term relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software (Typically required)
- Respond to inquiries from the firm's branches/clients regarding the account opening and maintenance process, including client verification and forms approval in a timely and efficient manner.
- Learn basic Legal and Compliance knowledge around the account process.
- Proactively track service issues and escalate them to product areas for resolution.
- Occasional weekend work may be required from time to time
Please contact me directly if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or to discuss our referral program if you know anyone that may be interested.
TSR Consulting Servies, Inc.
- provided by Dice