We are closely monitoring the news as the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) progresses.
NOTHING is more important to Angels on Call than the safety of our staff and clients. As a result, we are taking all precautions to create a safe work environment for our staff.
BILINGUAL CAREGIVERS NEEDED, SIGN ON BONUS,WEEKLY PAY
Working at Angels on Call is more than a job - it is a commitment to be your best. We know that good can be better and better can be best. This is what our patients expect from us and deserve every day. Angels on Call Home Care is Home Care with an Angels Touch! If you're looking to grow professionally and personally, then we welcome you to apply!
- Build your Career
- Ongoing Training
- Supportive Management
- Bring Joy to Others
- Health Insurance & 401(K)
- Competitive Pay & Overtime
- Yearly Incentive Bonus
To provide personal care related assigned services to home care clients in their place of residence in accordance with an established care plan. Observe the client, report observations and document observations and care provided. Provide timely communication of services based on clients' care plan.
- Work within the scope of the position, in coordination with the Angels on Call leadership team, to meet the needs of clients, families and professional colleagues.
- Perform or assist client with personal care activities as prescribed in the plan of care.
- Provide and maintain safe environment for patient. Use equipment safely and properly.
- Practice universal precautions in all contacts with clients.
- Practice safe transfer, ambulation, normal range of motion and positioning techniques.
- Identify need for intervention by other professionals and report to the client, family and manager.
- Document care provided.
- Respond to emergencies without direct supervision.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal alws, as well as established agency policies and procedures including confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Must have access to relilable transportation
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and/or drug screen
- Must be willing to provide professional references
- Experience with direct patient care in an institutional or home care setting, preferred
- Promote teamwork and is able to redirect "we" vs. "they" attitude/statements
- Operate in a self-directed manner with the ability to work with little supervision
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfulling all obligations
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.