Novant Health is seeking a Lead Therapist (practitioner) (LP) to be responsible for supervising the day to day activities within the Respiratory/ Cardiopulmonary Department. S/he is able to administer all aspects of respiratory care services in accordance with current policies and procedures to patients of all age groups. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.Qualifications
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred. BS/BSRT preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years as RRT in acute care setting required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Registered by National Board of Respiratory Care and current RCP licensure in appropriate state required. BLS/ACLS required.
- Additional skills required: Exhibits leadership characteristics to include: listening to gain understanding, keeps promises made, supports the organization in word and deed, supports the staff, communicates effectively and asks for feedback, makes fair decisions based on the needs of all staff, shares knowledge to improve and challenge staff to be their best, treats others with fairness and respect, chooses competent, compatible staff, visualizes the big picture for the department as we relate to the organization, creates a personal connection with staff that fosters mutual respect, has a work ethic which is a model for the staff and motivates staff through encouragement and vision for the department.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care, respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist