We are currently recruiting for a Hands-on Director of Product for our rapidly growing client in Atlanta, GA.
The plan is for this position to eventually be on-site in Atlanta once it's deemed safe to do so.
Please review the technical keys and soft skills below, and if this position is a fit for your skills and experience, please contact me ASAP for more details!
Our client has a fast-paced, agile environment, candidates should have experience in similar environments.
1. Hands on Manager - this will be a team of 1 for the short term, should also have experience managing others as this team will be built out growing through either internal hires or outside vendors.
2. Experience managing a diverse set of SAAS products/platforms with UX/UI emphasis
3. Ability to build mock-ups ( both high and low res)
4. Gathering requirements with the business team
5. Product process ( life cycle)
1. Needs to be adaptable/flexible
2. Needs to be a Creative Thinker - Requirements can be abstract and not fully clear… This person needs to be able to come up with design with little instruction/direction
3. Excellent Communicator - Monthly meetings with the Board of Directors and daily communication with diverse client base- provided by Dice