Collinwood is in search of a SAP (SD/Sales) Business Analyst for our client in Lincolnshire! The SAP Business Analyst will be part of a team which is the liaison between the business and the SAP implementation, technical and Global Design teams. Their primary responsibility will be to interface with the business, managing SAP enhancements including change requests, incident resolution, project planning, and implementations as applicable to the Sales and Distribution process area.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates strong relationship building skills as well as a clear understanding of the Sales and Distribution modules of SAP (SD, CRM, etc).
What You'll Do
- Liaison between the business and SAP Business Process Owners (BPOs), Key Users (KUs), and global IT.
- Work with the Key Users and Business Process Owners to identify and recommend enhancements.
- Participate or lead cross-functional SAP enhancement project initiatives at regional and global levels.
- Provide Sales and Distribution process and functional support for SAP ERP enhancements.
- Application and technical support for localized sales and distribution non-ERP systems (heritage and legacy).
Who Is Right For The Role
- 5-7 years working knowledge of core SAP functionality (ECC, SCM, SD, Vistex, TPM, CRM, EWM, BI).
- Required: knowledge of SDLC processes, ASAP Methodologies, and being able to articulate FSD and BRD.
- Bachelors in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Enjoys and excels at building relationships with and solving problems for all levels of an organization.
- Can travel up to 25%.
What can we Do for You?
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through our products
- provided by Dice