Minimum Required Skills:
Histotechnologist, HT Or HTL, Tissue Staining
If you are a Histotechnologist with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform routine activities in histologic preparations
- Prepare reagents, solutions and control slides
- Accessioning and labeling of tissue samples
- Special stain procedures
- IHC staining
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Other assigned duties
What You Need for this Position
- HT or HTL
What's In It for You
- Competitive pay and rich benefits
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Outstanding opportunities for growth
- Excellent trainingSo, if you are a histotechnologist, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice